Does Apple’s Siri Signal a Turning Point for Speech Recognition Services? The release of Apple’s iPhone 4S, which comes loaded with the Siri ‘Assistant’ iOS app, is a boost for voice and text-to-speech-based operations that was so far playing catch up with messaging and text inputs. Voice Service Communication is definitely on the comeback trail….
The statistics that pop-up on various news and technology websites always refer to the: increasing number of mobile users in Africa; the increasing number of Facebook subscribers in Africa; and the increasing number of tech start-ups and tech-innovators springing up in Africa. Why?
Aiden Kitayimbwa Airplane Mode Albert Mucunguzi Android Apple Broadband Company Customer Care Digital Natives Entebbe Airport Entrepreneurship Facebook Facebook Adverts facebook home Flight Mode Gmail Google Google Plus Hacked ICT4D Identity Service Innovation Internet iPhone Mark Zuckerberg Michael Niyitegeka Microblogging Microsoft Mobile Phones in Uganda MTN NASA natural language processing network Downtime Nilofar Ansher Patience Atuhaire PC Tech Magazine Privacy Ruth Aine Samsung Galaxy s4 Simon Kaheru Social Media Spam Startups textual talk Twitter Yahoo
- Percy Bin Abias says: ehh, he still is thE PM
- wyclef says: I find this incredulous, but still wonder if its deliberate or...
- Albert Mucunguzi says: Just clarifying in case anyone's wondering.
- Joe Davis says: Is there anyone disputing the award of these millions?
- Harrison Nicholson Jin says: an applause to the International trade Center and the Dutch Centre...
Popular post by view
- Understanding your website's traffic: AWStats vs Google Analytics Visitor Numbers - 71345 hits
- Top 10 Personalities that Shaped Uganda’s ICT in 2011 - 11488 hits
- Facebook's New Design: Why Everybody Wins! - 8925 hits
- Spam: Playing into our pursuit of desire - 7170 hits
- How *Smart* is Your City? - 7129 hits